COVID-19 Statement

Updated April 1, 2020

Burton Family,

With the global emphasis on containing the Coronavirus, we are seeing cancellations of events & closures of mountain resorts. We take our role as members of your community seriously, and as such, we have made the decision to temporarily close all of our store locations in North America and Europe until further notice. We are committed to monitoring this situation as it continues to evolve.

This decision was not made lightly, but we believe it is our responsibility to do everything we can to help curb the spread of COVID-19.

In order to minimize any negative effects from this decision, we have committed to the following:

  • will still be operational during this time
  • Online returns will still be processed
  • For in-store returns, the 30-day return policy will be adjusted to accommodate our closures

As a community, we naturally gravitate to spending time in the outdoors to help us navigate times of uncertainty. Taking steps to limit exposure to COVID-19 will mean making lifestyle changes to minimize risks to yourself and others, but we trust you will join us in following all local health guidelines for any outdoor activities you choose to pursue. We’re fully committed, and we’re asking that you are, too.

Thank you, and we’ll continue to share updates as we have them.