Take the first chair to the best loyalty program in snowboarding. Join Now
Take the first chair to the best loyalty program in snowboarding Join Now
Join the[ak] Freeride Experience
Come ride with Burton on the [ak] Freeride Experience in Livigno, Italy.
It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to live pure backcountry adventure in the company of friends, Burton pros and guides.
Enjoy three days of freeriding, including a day of heliboarding and backcountry safety coaching.
There’s also an entire stable of Burton products for you to test ride, in the backcountry areas. We’re all friends on a powder day in Livigno!
• Bus transfers from selected Burton stores (Munich, Innsbruck, Zurich and Milano – please see the exact dates below)
• Accommodation at Montivas Lodge
• Breakfast and pack lunch.
• Lift pass
• Freeride safety coaching
• Guiding by certified mountain guides & Burton team riders
• One session of heliboarding
• ‘Life in White’ story night with Burton ambassadors
• Test of the latest Burton & Family Tree products
• Price: 350€ double room / 500€ single room
Test Burton Gear
Test Burton Gear
You can test the Burton Family Tree quiver, in [ak] apparel and Step On boots and bindings. The Family Tree is the pinnacle of Burton’s experimental, innovative and sustainable board design. It is where our engineers and team riders push the limits of powder shapes and technologies. While [ak] is our premium backcountry apparel, refined in every way to keep out the worst winter can muster so you can enjoy the best of it for longer! Keep riding!
Welcome to a “behind the scenes” freeride experience of backcountry Livigno, Italy. You’ll ride snow packed freeride zones with Burton pros, your buddies and certified guides. Lines feature gladed valleys, tree runs, natural trannies and virgin powder fields. There's even a heli drop session for that true big mountain feel! This is freeriding pure, fun and simple. Enjoy the ride!