Burton Family Tree Branch Manager Snowboard
A professional pow surfer, specializing in snappy slashes and threading fine lines through the forest.
Designed in collaboration with Japanese powder guru Narufumi “Beru” Yoshimura, the NEW Burton Branch Manager features one of the most interesting shapes in the line, fine-tuned for slashing and weaving through trees and floating through open pow fields. Prioritizing float and quick-turning ability, it features the snap of carbon-reinforced Squeezebox High profiling and a directional camber shape that earns its name when you need to dodge a rogue sapling while threading a fine line through the forest.
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 8MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel™
- Features Squeezebox High, EcoZen® Topsheet, Infinite Ride™, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty