Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard
Slayers of natural terrain, take this board and set your eye to the sky: the final frontier for freeride glory.
Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the Burton Flight Attendant is a freethinker that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with entry rocker and taper for added float and flow. Less big mountain than the Landlord but more aggressive and directional than the Custom, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips and pillows. Now available in both wider and smaller sizes than ever.
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 10MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel™
- Features Squeezebox, Carbon I-Beam™, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty