Men's Burton Family Tree Dump Truck Split Snowboard
The ultimate in deep-day float and freeride versatility in a board that hauls ass on the way up and the ride down.
When the mad scientists at Craig’s Proto Facility thought up the Dump Truck, the next logical step was to open the door to ultimate float for earn-your-turn missions. The splitboard version of the Family Tree’s big mountain mover utilizes the same directional shape, featuring a 15mm taper and directional camber bend. This means it turns easy and floats with authority, especially when combined with Burton’s Balanced Freeride Geometry which creates a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base yet turns tight and quick with the responsiveness expected from a directional deck.
- Product Manual
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 15MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core
- Fiberglass 45° Carbon Highlights
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel™
- Features Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty