Burton The Brushie Snowboard
Craig’s Prototype Facility is re-stocking the rivers with the hardest fish to catch: the Brushie Trout.
Riders and collectors have fished for Jeff Brushie’s first pro model since its release in 1993. The graphic throws a bone to Brushie’s redneck roots, fishing for rainbow trout in Vermont’s Green Mountains, and helped usher-in a new era of graphic art in board design. Super light, the Brushie introduced much of the advances that defined Burton innovation throughout the ‘90s. Handcrafted at Craig’s Prototype Facility here in Burlington, it embodies a legacy for boned-out grabs, dreadlocks and hand-cut halfpipes.
- Bend Camber
- Shape Directional Shape
- Flex Twin Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel™
- Features Squeezebox, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty