Burton Monitor Pant
Up your splitboarding game with easy-moving stretch fabrications and backcountry-specific functionality.
Because two planks go uphill better than one, the NEW Burton Monitor Pant was designed with splitboard-specific performance and durability. The stretch 2L DRYRIDE fabrications bust through the worst weather and moves easy on both the ride up and down, while an exterior side vent plus Test-I-Cool lets you quickly dump heat during the climb. Doubled up fabric adds durability in high-wear zones, a custom pocket keeps tools organized, and removable suspenders let you strap up or freeball your approach.
- bluesign® Approved Product [All Colorways]
- Removable Adjustable Suspender System
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Mapped Reinforcement Panels
- Cuff Elevators
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Fully Stretch Construction
- Stretch Shell Mapped with Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Exterior Side Seam Vents
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Crossflow Venting
- Zippered Cargo Pockets with Stretch Tool Pocket Inside the Left Cargo Pocket
- Lifetime Warranty