Burton Mission Smalls Snowboard Binding
Big brother performance and strength, in a package that’s been perfected for younger rippers.
As the most proven and comfortable kid’s binding in snowboarding, the Burton Mission™ Smalls offers a softer flexing, zero-compromise package for dependable all-terrain action. Ergonomic, team-designed hi-backs join forces with pro-grade straps and plenty of cushioning to give kids the comfort and performance required for a full day on the mountain. The Re:Flex™ baseplate unlocks the board’s true flex and feel in ways no traditional disc binding can, in a package compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate, Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap Asym Luxstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Primo Capstrap™
- Buckles Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- Cushioning Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty