Burton Boys' Uproar Jacket
Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favorite jacket.
Featuring a style you’ve probably seen guys like Mark McMorris wearing, the boys’ Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore™ insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your standard issue flannel. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for multi-season use and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excludes Process Red Miked Plaid and Beach Stripe Yarn Dye Colorways
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation (80G Throughout) [All Colorways]
- Taffeta Lining [All Colorways]
- Critically Taped Seams
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- 1-Year Warranty