Burton [ak] 3L Freebird Jacket
Ultra-lightweight, packable GORE-TEX® jacket with splitboard-specific utility for the earn-your-turn crowd.
As the lightest weight, most packable piece in the line, the Burton [ak] Freebird Jacket combines full-on GORE-TEX® 3L fabric performance with all the out-of-bounds essentials in a burly design that takes up little space in your backcountry pack. The strategically stretch-paneled GORE-TEX® Pro ripstop fabric is fully sealed with GORE-SEAM® tape and engineered with Gore Micro Grid-backed Pro Shell panels to breathe like a fresh set of lungs when hiking or splitboarding. Utility chest pockets fit splitboard skins to keep them warm and sticky for that last lap; Pit Zips™ efficiently dump heat when climbing to get the chute or the shot.
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Lightweight, Packable Design
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Zippered, Bellowed Chest Pockets Accommodate Climbing Skins
- Internal Dump Pocket
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Lifetime Warranty