Burton Flight Attendant Split Snowboard
From steep chutes to stacked pillow lines, take flight with our hardest charging, deepest diving splitboard to date.
When our shapers split the Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its freethinking attributes – including a floaty, directional shape and a twin freestyle feel when riding a flat base – translate the unrestricted freedom to pillow stacks, steep chutes and deep, untracked pow. Less big line than the Landlord, but more aggressive than the Custom, it thrives as a precisely honed utility tool for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain.
- Product Manual
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 10MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting Split Channel™
- Features Squeezebox, Carbon I-Beam™, Balanced Freeride Geometry, EcoZen® Topsheet, Pro-Tip™, Super Sap® Epoxy, Infinite Ride™
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty