Burton Folsom Jacket
Throwback vibes, classic style, and modern performance equal a jacket that’s tuned to the taste of Danny Davis.
Balancing style and performance is never easy, which is why the perfect mix ends up being a classic, like the Burton Folsom Jacket. With a throwback look and a full array of tech features, this jacket is as much an extension of Danny Davis’ personality as it is a modern take on a mountain staple. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric keeps the elements at bay. Inside, the breathable pores of the Living Lining™ shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control. The lightweight, mapped THERMOLITE® Insulation is made out of 40% recycled content, while rider-friendly details like a water-resistant Screen GrabÒ media holster, and the absolute comfort of a Lifetime Warranty are sure to keep you satisfied.
- bluesign® Approved Product: Surplus Canvas / Stag Stripe Colorway Only
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Shell Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (60G Body / 40G Sleeves) [All Colorways]
- Printed Taffeta Lining [All Colorways]
- Solid Woven Living Lining™ Panels and Corduroy Detailing [All Colorways]
- Fully Taped Seams
- Updated Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Single Pull Adjustment
- Water-Resistant Screen Grab® Media Holster
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Goggle Pocket
- Lifetime Warranty