Burton Spectra Jacket
Premium features, lightweight warmth, and long, clean styling make this team favorite the best deal going.
Designed with a lean look that cuts right to the chase, the women’s Burton Spectra Jacket became a favorite of team rider Chloe Kim as she spun her way to the podium this season. Eco-conscious bluesign® approved recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation and our new temperature regulating Living Lining™ keeps things cozy on the inside, while fully taped seams and waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric blocks out everything winter throws at you. Zippered gussets on the side of the body allow for an adjustable fit and styling at the hem. The removable waist gaiter seals out cold and snow when you need it, while thoughtful details include a snag-free neckline that eliminates Velcro® and snag-prone trims so your hair and scarves are always safe.
- bluesign® Approved [Sandstruck / Sandstruck Metallic and True Black / True Black Metallic Colorways]
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Dual Side Zip Hem Adjust
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- NOTE: Sandstruck / Sandstruck Metallic Colorway Features Large Silver Screen Print on Center Back
- Mapped with Bluesign® Approved Recycled Thermolite® Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Taffeta and Embossed NEW Living Lining™
- Fully Taped Seams
- 1-Year Warranty