Women's Burton [ak] GORE‑TEX® Flare Down Jacket
Down heat meets GORE-TEX® fabric in snowboarding’s highest performance puffy. Period.
Stoke your internal heater and block out arctic infiltration in a puffy that pushes the envelope on warmth and dryness. The women’s Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 2L Flare Down Jacket harnesses heat with a fully GORE-SEAM® taped, GORE-TEX® Lightweight Plain Weave 2L fabric that keeps the elements at bay while maintaining breathability. Strategically placed insulation and a shaped silhouette provide functional mobility and a super-warm core without the puffy profile. The Cohaesive™ cordlock and pull-cord at the hood and adjustable Neck Gasket cinch closed for a customizable fit when wearing a neck gaiter or clava.
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Wind Gasket Cuffs
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Mapped with 90/10 Ultra-Premium 800 Down Fill and Buttery Soft, Pertex® Lightweight 30D Down-Proof Ripstop Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Exterior Access Media Pocket
- Internal Dump Pocket
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Lifetime Warranty