Burton [ak] NH Insulator Jacket
As a jacket or underneath one, this packable puffy with 100% stretch materials offers total warmth and mobility for the deepest cold snaps.
When designing the [ak] NH Insulator Jacket we felt that if it could work in the bitter cold of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, then it would excel in your neck of the woods, too. New for this season, it has been upgraded to 100% stretch materials – from stitching to fabric and insulation – for maximum mobility when layering under a shell while riding or just wearing it around town. Synthetic PrimaLoft® insulation provides down-like warmth; rugged yet soft water-repellent fabric breathes and sheds precip. A versatile piece that works as a fair weather jacket, packable backcountry safety layer, or under-shell insulator on those bitter cold days.
- Mapped with PrimaLoft® Silver with 4Flex Stretch Insulation (100G Body and Outer Sleeves / 40G Inner Sleeves, Hood, and Collar) [All Colorways]
- Fulltime Hood Construction
- Zippered Chest "Gunslinger" Pocket
- Fleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Fully Stretch Construction
- Lifetime Warranty