Phil Frost × G Pen × Burton Barracuda Snowboard
An exclusive collaboration between Burton, Phil Frost, and G Pen.
A board that can't be contained by terrain or conditions, the highly versatile Burton Barracuda harnesses freeride-focused Directional Flying V™ and a slight taper to bring Fish-like float to the entire mountain. Not as pow-specific as the Fish or as freestyle-focused as the Trick Pony, this ATV pushes the boundaries of freeride into an entirely different realm of straight shots and pillow lines. With all-wheel drive Frostbite Edges, the snap and stability of Squeezebox core profiling, and a snappier feel thanks to the Carbon I-Beam™ upgrade, this top predator is the one to reach for in variable or unknown terrain.
- Bend Directional Flying V™
- Shape Directional Shape, 15MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel™
- Sidewalls Frostbite Edges
- Features Squeezebox, NEW Carbon I-Beam™, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™