Men's Burton Genesis X EST Snowboard Binding
Crank the dial on high performance comfort and control with the next step in carbon-fueled precision.
While some bindings are made rigid and stiff for the sake of performance, the Burton Genesis X binding achieves pro-caliber control without sacrificing an ounce of comfort. Built for aggressive all-mountain riders, it features a hyper-reactive carbon-injected baseplate, responsive Hammockstraps, and a zero-lean canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD™ adjustment capabilities. Choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the SpringBED-equipped EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® for the ultimate in cushioning, feel, and adjustability.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, EST® Baseplate Construction, The Hinge, 28% Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Spar, 28% Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning SpringBED Suspension System, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty