Men's Burton Flight Attendant Split Snowboard
Find yourself some steep chutes and stacked pillow lines to take flight with our hardest charging, deepest diving splitboard.
When our shapers split the Burton Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its free-ranging attributes – including a floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base – translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as the Dump Truck Split, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain. Now offered in 154cm and 168cm sizes.
- Product Manual
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 10MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core
- Fiberglass Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel®
- Features Squeezebox, Carbon I-Beam™, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty