Men's Burton Family Tree Working Stiff Snowboard
Enter a new dimension of floatation and freedom on a board that defies convention by blending a powerful nose with a playful tail.
When snowboarders in the ‘70s conjured up visions of the future of board design, they might have imagined something like the Burton Working Stiff. Where most freeride shapes achieve their floaty characteristics through width, taper and a setback stance, this experiment-turned-reality defies convention. A thick nose stiffens the front end, allowing it to skip across the snow, while Filet-O-Flex tech in the tail maintains the kind of agility you’d expect from a swallowtail. Hand shaped at Craig’s Proto Facility in Burlington, Vermont.
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 20MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel®
- Features Filet-o-Flex, Super Sap® Epoxy, Infinite Ride™, Swallow Tale
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty