Burton Hitchhiker Snowboard Binding
Comfortable on the up, capable on the down. Get in the fast lane with splitboarding’s most dialed and reliable binding.
It will be ten miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D’s Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- Baseplate Spark R&D Tesla T1 System [Machined Aluminum]
- Hi-Back Burton-Designed Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Negative Lean Hi-Back, Quick-Adjust FLAD™, True OTT Hi-Back Padding
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty