Burton Family Tree Day Trader Snowboard
Elevating your performance in the deep and steep with effortless float and excessive control.
From exploring the trial map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the Burton Day Trader boosts confidence with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to explore the off-piste with ease, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise kicks add the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- Bend Directional Flat Top
- Shape Directional Shape, 12MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel™
- Features Squeezebox, EcoZen® Topsheet, Infinite Ride™, Super Sap® Epoxy