Burton [ak] 3L Freebird Bib Pant
Lightweight and highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for accessing remote reaches in deep conditions.
When it’s nipple deep and dumping, there is no substitute for the Burton [ak] 3L Freebird Bib Pant. Ultra-lightweight and highly breathable GORE-TEX® 3L fabric is fully sealed with GORE-SEAM® tape and incorporates field-proven articulation for complete freedom when hiking, splitting, sledding, or shredding. The bib features stretch paneling for unrestricted mobility, plus a chest pocket array that is accessible through the Pit Zips™ on [ak] jackets. The straightforward suspender system works seamlessly under a jacket and is easy to adjust, while ample venting prevents overheating.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Fabric (3-Layer) with 70D Gore Micro Grid Backer and 40D GORE-TEX® Stretch Upper Chest and Back Panel Fabric
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Adjustable Suspender System
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Cuff Elevators
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Easy-Access Chest Pockets Through [ak] Jacket Pit Zips™
- Lifetime Warranty