Burton [ak] 2L LZ Down Jacket
Ignite your inner furnace with the highest performance puffy in snowboarding.
Super light and warm 800-fill down cranks up the heat in a puffy that’s comfortable on single digits days and sub-zero nights. However, what truly makes the Burton [ak] 2L LZ Down Jacket a more powerful puff is that it’s the only Burton down parka wrapped in fully waterproof and highly breathable GORE-SEAM® taped GORE-TEX® 2L fabric. An articulated [ak] fit means full coverage and freedom when climbing, reaching, or grabbing, while the Neck Gasket offers a customizable fit when wearing a neck gaiter or clava. Ample venting prevents overheating and a NEW interior media pocket is easy to access without unzipping and taps into your core body heat to keep your phone from freezing.
- Mapped with 90/10 Ultra-Premium 800 Down Fill and Buttery Soft, Lightweight 20 Denier Down-Proof Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Exterior Zipper Allows Easy Access to Insulated Interior Media Pocket and Pockets on Mid-Layers
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Front Zippers
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Powder Gasket Cuffs
- Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Lifetime Warranty