Men's Burton X-Base Snowboard Binding
With space age design and materials like titanium and carbon, Burton’s lightest weight binding cuts right to the chase.
The direction for the X-Base was simple: dig deep in Burton R&D to build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients. The result is a binding with focused performance down to the smallest details, including a carbon composite Ultra Hi-Back and a lightweight single-component carbon fiber/nylon composite baseplate for the ultimate blend of boot-hugging comfort and response. Cushioning is included in all the right places for the ultimate balance of plush and precision. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended, Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- Ankle Strap Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty