Burton [ak] Hybrid Insulator
Maximum warmth meets minimal weight in a tech fusion of Primaloft® insulation plus Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece.
The combination of fleece and Primaloft® insulation seems like such an obvious recipe for technical, layerable warmth that you’d think the NEW men’s Burton [ak] Hybrid Insulator would already be a staple in the lineup. The materials include abrasion-resistant Polartec® Thermal Pro® printed grid fleece and zonally mapped bluesign® approved PrimaLoft® Insulation for versatile midweight warmth. The top-down result is maximum warmth with minimal weight for long backcountry tours, stop-and-go sled missions, or overnight epics that involve sleeping in huts, yurts, or snow caves.
- bluesign® Approved Polartec® Thermal Pro® Printed Grid Fleece
- Blocked with Lightweight and Breathable DWR Coated Fabric
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved PrimaLoft® Insulation
- Maximum Warmth with Minimum Weight
- Highly Breathable and Quick-Drying
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Fleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- 1-Year Warranty