Men's Burton Family Tree Panhandler Snowboard
A short, quick, and agile pow-seeker designed to cash in on the mountain’s hidden stashes.
The Burton Panhandler is proof that beggars can be choosers. Super-wide, yet short and quick, this freeride shape is inspired by shortboard predecessors like Burton’s Con Artist and Fish and brings forth a design that delivers float in deep snow while maintaining playfulness. The Directional Flat Top™ bend keeps the nose up and the ride loose, while 45° Carbon Highlights on the inside ensure snappy response, weight-savings, and quick-thinking control. When nature’s generosity shines, grab the fattest pan you can and bring home the bacon.
- Bend Directional Flat Top
- Shape Directional Shape, 30MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass 45° Carbon Highlights
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel®
- Features Squeezebox, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty