Burton Service Anorak
Keep cooking in the coldest conditions with this anorak take on blizzard-defying warmth.
Hoth-proof warmth? Check. Classy vintage pullover style? Check. The Burton Service Anorak teams up zonally mapped THERMOLITE® sythetic down insulation with an array of burly and weatherproof DRYRIDE fabrications for a real heater that cranks warmth, breathability and mobility where each matters most. With a full suite of performance details like fully taped waterproof seams, a removable waist gaiter and a water-resistant Screen Grab® Media Holster, not to mention a LIFETIME WARRANTY, this street-styled jacket is a sound snowboarding investment.
- bluesign® Approved Product [All Colorways]
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Mapped with THERMOLITE® Synthetic Down Engineered Throughout the Body, Sleeves, Hood, and Collar with Soft Twill Taffeta Lining (244G Body, 118G Sleeves, and 39G Hood/Collar) [All Colorways]
- Fully Taped Seams
- Updated Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Single Pull Adjustment
- Water-Resistant Screen Grab® Media Holster
- Kangaroo Pocket with Easy-Access Media Pocket
- Lifetime Warranty