Burton Genesis X Snowboard Binding
Crank the dial on luxury comfort and handling with the next step in carbon-fueled precision.
While some bindings are made rigid and stiff for the sake of performance, the Burton Genesis X binding achieves pro-caliber control without sacrificing an ounce of comfort. Built for aggressive all-mountain riders, it features a hyper-reactive carbon-injected baseplate, responsive Hammockstraps, and full coverage cushioning underfoot. Choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a Burton board featuring The Channel™ for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate 28% Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Lightweight Contstruction, Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty