Burton Frontier Jacket
Retro styling and value-packed warmth and rider-drive performance – like something sent back from the future.
The classic retro styling may look like an epic thrift store find, but you could search the bins your whole life before scoring the all-conditions versatility and adaptive insulation of the Burton Frontier Jacket. Working overtime to keep you warm and dry, its highly breathable Living Lining™ cranks core warmth and breathability without added bulk. Doing what it can to help the planet, its THERMOLITE® Insulation is made with 40% recycled content, and the whole jacket is bluesign® approved for the highest level of environmental and worker health. Stacked with on-mountain necessities, this piece packs crossover street-to-snow appeal at a price that won’t drain your wallet.
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (80G Body / 60G Sleeves) [All Colorways]
- Printed Taffeta Lining [All Colorways]
- Living Lining™ On Body and Side Panels [All Colorways]
- Fully Taped Seams
- Updated Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Single Pull Adjustment
- Water-Resistant Screen Grab® Media Holster
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Lifetime Warranty