Burton Felix Boa® Snowboard Boot
Supreme warmth and Dual Zone Boa® convenience for when the only thing tighter than your turns is your wallet.
The Burton Felix boot reformulates the top-of-the-line DNA of our Supreme boot into an all-around performer that’s slightly softer and more forgiving on your finances. Fully loaded, it boasts the convenience and sure fit of the Boa® closure system featuring Burton-exclusive New England Rope, and dialed in with the tri-zonal tightening of Lockdown Tech, which wraps the whole ankle with the click of a wheel. Calves remain comfy in the Focus Cuff, not to mention the broken-in feel of Total Comfort, a feature you can’t find elsewhere but Burton. Revved up with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, these are the boots that pro rider Kimmy Fasani depends on to keep her feet warm and dry in the most challenging conditions.
- Lacing Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System, Lockdown Tech, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Flex / Response GripLITE Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Liner Imprint™ 3 Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff, Plush Cuff 1.0
- Cushioning Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, NEW ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- Footbed Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- Outsole NEW DynoBITE EST® Outsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content
- Burton Warranty 1-Year Warranty