Burton Family Tree Landlord Split Snowboard
Leave the masses in your tracks on the way up or the cruise down with the ultimate in splitboard performance.
With the split edition of the Burton Landlord, out of bounds becomes your own backyard. Ditch the masses with the unparalleled ease, stance adjustability, and compatibility of the Split Channel mounting system. Underfoot, the Landlord Split’s Balanced Freeride Geometry elicits the holy grail of a freestyle feel with the float and nimble edging of a directional deck; your key to closing on the best untracked real estate around. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin enhances performance and positive feelings.
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 17MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting Split Channel™
- Features Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, EcoZen® Topsheet, Super Sap® Epoxy, Infinite Ride™
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty