Big Agnes x Burton Blacktail 2 Tent
Road trip, festival, or gnoming out in the woods, this lightweight, portable shelter is the perfect travel companion.
Lightweight and packable, the NEW Burton Blacktail 2 Tent was developed in collaboration with the award-winning gear heads at Big Agnes to comfortably range from weekend festivals to summer snowboarding adventures. The three-season, two-person taped seam waterproof design sets up quickly and provides two roomy vestibules for stowing packs, gear, or muddy footwear. Two doors ensure that you don’t have to climb over your tent-mate for a late night pee break. Plenty of internal pockets keep the inside organized and gear loft attachments. Its convenient features include Night Vision reflective guylines and webbing that illuminate by headlamp to keep late night strolls anything but trippy.
- Polyester Rain Fly and Floor [1,500MM Waterproof Coating] with Polyester Ripstop and Venting Mesh Tent Body
- Two Person, Three Season Backpacking Tent
- Fully Taped Waterproof Seams [Free from PVCs and VOCs]
- Two Doors and Two Vestibules
- Internal Organization
- Vestibule for Gear Storage with Stormflap™ Zipper
- Four Interior Mesh Pockets
- Gear Loft Loops Included
- Fast Fly Setup Available
- Includes: Tent, Fly, Light Weight Aluminum Poles, Storage Sack, 12 Aluminum Stakes and Pole Repair Kit
- Works Best with the Blacktail 2 Footprint [Sold Separately]
- Night Vision Reflective Guyline and Tent Webbing
- Big Agnes Warranty