Burton Ruler Wide Snowboard Boot
Arguably the most dependable boot Burton makes, with a little extra space in the mid and forefoot for wider feet.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler Wide is the boot for riders with wider feet who refuse to compromise comfort or performance. Offering Ion-level tech in a more wallet-friendly package, its proven formula includes the DynoGRIP outsole with B3 Gel that delivers cold-weather cushioning designed for snowboarding, not slam dunking. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
- Product Manual
- Lacing Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Flex / Response GripLITE Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Liner Imprint™ 2 Liner, Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure, Man Fur, 3E Width
- Cushioning Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel, Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements
- Footbed Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Outsole Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, DynoGRIP Outsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content
- Burton Warranty 1-Year Warranty