Boys' Burton Uproar Jacket
Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favorite jacket.
Featuring a style you’ve probably seen guys like Mark McMorris wearing, the boys’ Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE 2L waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore™ insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your typical jacket. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for multi-season use and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excludes Denim Chambray, Forest Night Jackson, and Mood Indigo Jackson Colorways
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation (80G Throughout)
- Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- 1-Year Warranty