Burton Family Tree Gate Keeper Snowboard
Designed with input from some of the world’s best backcountry guides: a born leader with absolute speed and float.
Designed in collaboration with guides from across North America, the NEW Burton Gate Keeper hits the most important aspects of board design for pros (and aspiring pros) who seek the most out of a backcountry deck. Float and speed were the design priority, with a direcitonal camber shape featuring a 15mm taper that turns easy and maintains momentum while breaking trail or blasting through the flats. Capable of slaying any fall line, but not too aggressive, so anyone and everyone can be carried through their big mountain adventure.
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 15MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass 45° Carbon Highlights
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting The Channel™
- Features Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, EcoZen® Topsheet, Super Sap® Epoxy, Infinite Ride™
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty