Burton Cartel Snowboard Binding
For feet that seek to send it. Kicked up response from the binding ripped by more pros. Period.
Cultivating the most capable Burton Cartel takes years in the game, and after a grip of seasons pushing progression, this edition achieves this absolute. Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or the ultimate flex and feel of EST® and experience a new era in pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for fatigue smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions equals anatomic comfort. The rapid ratcheting of Double Take Buckles straps in faster so you drop in first. With a moderate flex that doesn’t sacrifice drive, the Cartel is the pro’s choice for mid-range flex and all-terrain versatility.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction
- Hi-Back Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- Ankle Strap NEW Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap NEW Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, AutoCANT FullBED, Under-Baseplate EVA Dampening, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty