Burton [ak] 2L Embark Jacket
Combat winter with GORE-TEX® 2L fabric backed by the low-profile, climate controlling benefits of advanced PrimaLoft® insulation.
A tough weatherproof shell housing lightweight zonal PrimaLoft® insulation makes the women’s Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 2L Embark Jacket the choice when forecasts call for wind, rain, snow, or all of the above. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX® fabric protects a strategically designed insulation and lining system that optimizes warmth, breathability, and mobility based on your body’s needs. Pit Zips™ provide optional venting when hiking or shoveling, and a media pocket adds essential storage. It’s finished off with the easy adjustability of a Cohaesive™ cordlock and pull-cord at the hood, Powder Gasket Cuffs, and water-resistant zips to ensure survival from wind-whipped ridgelines to craggy cliff zones.
- bluesign® Approved Product: Coral Colorway Only
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Wind Gasket Cuffs
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation [60G Throughout] with Buttery Soft, Lightweight Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Exterior Acess Media Pocket
- Lifetime Warranty