Burton Infidel Snowboard Binding
Get the most bangers for your hard-earned buck with rugged performance that won’t break the bank.
Baseplate and hi-back colors on the Flippy Floppy colorways are reversed between the left and right binding, hence the name.
You shouldn’t need an extra summer job to afford true park performance. That’s why we loaded the Burton Infidel up with freestyle-friendly features like the Asym Lushstrap™ with 3D® Curved EVA Padding, super grippy Primo Capstrap™, and a newly designed hi-back for response without sacrificed tweak-ability – all for less cash than you’ll win at the next rail jam. FullBED Cushioning underfoot maximizes comfort and stomping power, helping you ride longer. Built for pressing and popping, Re:Flex™ offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that’s universally compatible with all current mounting systems.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate Colors alternate from left to right binding [Flippy Floppy Colorway], Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 40% Long-Glass/Polypropylene Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Hi-Back Colors alternate from left to right binding [Flippy Floppy Colorway], NEW Nylon Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap Asym Lushstrap™, NEW Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Primo Capstrap™
- Buckles Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- Cushioning Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty