Burton Deathfalcon Snowboard Binding
Prey upon the park with attack-ready wings and a bomber yet bend-able construction.
Totally capable and completely unhinged, the Burton Deathfalcon dominates the fringes of freestyle riding. Built on a Park Blend baseplate with Re:Flex™ for added butter and across-the-board compatibility, it also features the AutoCANT FullBED which adapts to your stance while smoothing out harsh landings. Winged hi-backs enable deep tweaks and presses, while NEW Asym Reactstrap™ and Gettagrip Capstrap™ adds premium comfort to your on-hill chaos. Built around the park and rail riding of guys like Ethan Deiss, it offers all the pro-features to apply your park skills to street and mountain features.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate Park Blend 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Hi-Back Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, Winged Hi-Back, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap Asym Reactstrap™
- Toe Strap Gettagrip Capstrap™
- Buckles NEW Dual Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Cushioning Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System, Updated Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty