Big Agnes x Rabbit Ears 6 Tent
All the magic of a group sleepover, now in a portable, easy to set up package complete with mesh venting and ample storage options.
For ultimate accommodations, the six-person, three-season Big Agnes x Burton Rabbit Ears 6 Tent provides plenty of space to spread out. Designed in collaboration with the gearheads at Big Agnes, it sets up quickly and easily with color-coded lightweight aluminum poles. The square-dome structure boasts a full six and a half feet of standing room, and seals out weather with fully taped waterproof seams and a coated rain fly. When the sun goes down, Night Vision webbing and guylines help you find home by headlamp.
- Product Manual
- Polyester Ripstop Rain Fly and Floor [1,500MM Waterproof Coating] with Polyester Ripstop and Venting Mesh Tent Body with Fully Taped Waterproof, Solvent-Free Seams [Free from PVCs and VOCs]
- Six Person, Three Season Tent
- Single Door with Built-In Mesh Windows
- One Zip-Up Mesh Window Opposite of Door for Cross Ventilation
- Internal Organization
- Six Interior Mesh Storage Pockets
- Night Vision Reflective Guyline and Tent Webbing
- Ready to Pitch with Pre-Cut Guylines and Tensioners Attached to Fly
- Works Best with the Burton Rabbit Ears 6 Footprint [Sold Separately]
- Includes: Tent, Fly, Lightweight Aluminum Poles, Storage Sack, 10 Aluminum Stakes, and Pole Repair Kit
- Big Agnes Warranty