Burton Process Smalls Snowboard
Soft flexing and extra stable freestyle progression, now featuring the ease, adjustability, and compatibility of The Channel.
Whether they’re tooling around the mini park or taking skills to bigger features, groms on the move will love the Burton Process Smalls. Flat Top blends the effortless feel of rocker with the full-time stability you want for launching airs and landing with confidence. Filet-O-Flex creates a super soft board that still rips with maximum stability, durability, and grip. For the rider who has outgrown the Chopper® but isn’t quite ready for the ProTest or Custom Smalls, the Process Smalls hits the sweet spot on freestyle fun. Now offered with The Channel™ mounting system to give you the easiest, most adjustable setup with any binding out there (not just Burton’s).
- Bend Flat Top
- Shape Twin Shape
- Flex Twin Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass Biax™ Fiberglass
- Base Extruded Base
- Mounting *NEW* The Channel™, The Channel
- Sidewalls Rail Ready™ Edge Tune
- Features NEW In-Mold Filet-O-Flex, Scoop, Pro-Tip™
- Burton Warranty 3-Year Warranty