Burton [ak] NH Insulator
As a jacket or underneath one, this compressible puffy offers pure warmth for the deepest cold snaps.
When designing the NEW [ak] NH Insulator Jacket we felt that if it could work in the bitter cold of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, then it would excel in your neck of the woods, too. Synthetic PrimaLoft® insulation provides down-like warmth that’s engineered to provide maximum heat with minimal volume. A rugged yet soft water-repellent fabric breathes and sheds precip when lapping runs or walking to the corner store. Add the convertible comfort of a removable hood and you get a versatile piece that works as a fair weather jacket, packable backcountry safety layer, or under-shell insulator on those bitter cold days.
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation and lightweight Down-Proof Lining
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Removable Drop Hood Construction
- Zippered Chest "Gunslinger" Pocket
- Fleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Lifetime Warranty