Because so much is riding on your boot.
Like dropping into the side-hugging seat of a high-end Beamer, your feet will dig the improved warmth and broken-in feel of the Total Comfort construction. Fine-tune the women’s-specific fit with the one-of-a-kind adjustable True Fit™ Custom Cuff and experience Kelly Clark-level control and extended life thanks to strategically placed S4 shell panels.
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired
- Imprint™ 4 Liner
- Plush Cuff 2.0
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- InfiniFIT™ Liner Sole
- NEW Outsole with Dual Zone B3 Gel
- Articulating Cuff
- NEW Seamless Power Spine Backstay
- Medium Flex 3D® Molded Tongue
- NEW Removable Rider Adjustable Flex [RAF] Tongue Insert
- Total Comfort Construction
- True Fit Custom Cuff
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed
- ESS Support Shank
- Dual-Density Cushioning
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- * Also Available in Asian Fit
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Burton Supreme Snowboard Boot:
The outer boot is very strong. It's extra stiff on it's own but then comes with an extra piece of plastic to make them really stiff. The upper and lower lace system gives better flexibility and more accuracy in getting the boots good and tight.
The issues is in the liner construction. There are no laces on the liners. The "liner lacing" is attached to the outer boot. This means there is no way to really get the heel locked into the liner. This causes me to over compensate on my outer laces and over tightening the boot; thus cutting off circulation to my toes. After my first few days of riding I had to ditch the liners completely. I'm now putting my old liners from my Solomon Optima's in the Burton shell.