Off-piste performance with a female fit. Organization for all your gear and backcountry tools, plus vertical and horizontal board carry options so you're ready for resort, hike, or sled access.
You’d have an arm to carry one board horizontally, an arm to carry another board vertically, an arm to carry your shovel, another arm to carry your probe, an arm with fleece-lined hand to protect your goggles or music, and yet another arm to carry 22 liters of miscellaneous equipment. If you don’t have six arms, maybe you should try the Burton Rider’s Pack. Unlike that wack pack you keep borrowing from your boyfriend, it’s even equipped with the dialed fit and comfort of women’s-specific shoulder straps.
- Sled-Ready Horizontal Board Carry™
- Vertical Board Carry and Pack Compression System
- Easy Access Internal Shovel and Probe Storage Pocket
- Fleece-Lined Goggle / Sound Pocket
- Hydration Compatible
- 420D High-Density Nylon / 420D Mini Ripstop Nylon / 600D Polyester [True Moon Colorway]
- 420D Polyester Full Dull Ripstop [All Other Colorways]
- Women's-Specific Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Removable Padded Waist Belt with Storage Pocket
- Dual Side Accessory / Beverage Pockets
- 3.4 lbs [1.5 kg]
- 22L [20in x 12in x 7in][51cm x 31cm x 18cm]