On or off-mountain, cold can't outsmart the absolute warmest jacket we make.
Intelligently engineered 600 fill down snuggles your core, then thins out in high-activity areas for articulated mobility and better breathability. And just like a fox's coat, NEW DRYRIDE Nanoshell 2L fabric repels water at a higher level to keep you completely dry on or off the mountain. Clever features include venting Pit Zips™, a removable Contour™ hood for convertible style, and secure sound pocket.
- NEW DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ 2-Layer Polyester Cross Hatch Dobby Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- Mapped with Engineered 600 Down Fill Insulation
- Printed Satin Lining
- Boyfriend Fit
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Plush Collar
- Removable Contour™ Hood
- Suede Shoulder Patches [Bright White, True Black, and Olive Colorways Only]
- Removable Magic Stitch Lycra® Hand Panties
- Removable Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Women's Burton Jacket Features Package
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Burton Women's Foxx Down Snowboard Jacket:
This is the best jacket I've owned. It really is waterproof, don't let the down insulation scare you away. Also, it has really clean lines in the stitching, so it doesn't appear as bulky as some other down jackets. Lightweight for the warmth and technical support that it provides. When I got it in the mail I thought they'd sent the wrong thing, it was so light! I wear mine most days, whether or not I'm on the mountain. It feels like a sleeping bag.