Perfect for class, trails, or travel. A safe and secure computer stash and widemouth main entry for easy access to everything inside. Full pack compression straps for going low-profile.
The board carry system keeps your hands free for scrambling to the summit, while the cavernous main compartment stores your lunch, camera, and extra layers. School and work are nothing more than speed bumps in your search for snow, but with a fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or goggles, a secure laptop pocket, and a stretch mesh sleeve for your iPad, you can easily switch gears between mountain missions.
- Recycled Mountain Dew Bottle Fabric
- Fabrication: 600D PET Recycled Heathered Ripstop [Mountain Dew]
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Ergonomic Back Panel
- Additional Stretch Mesh Sleeve for Tablet or Small Laptop [9.5in x 8in] [24cm x 20.5cm]
- Large Main Compartment with Internal Organization
- Mesh Panel for Carrying Pack on Luggage Handle
- Dual, Exterior Stretch Mesh Beverage Stashes
- 1.8 lbs [0.8 kg]
- 24L [20in x 11.5in x 7in][50.5cm x 29cm x 17.5cm]
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Big Pocket For Books
- Great Side Holsters
- Looks great
- Padded pocket for laptop
- Lack Of Padding On Bottom
- Only one compartment
Comments about Burton MTN Dew Collab Traction Pack [24L]:
I use this bag every day for college. I love the big main compartment which lets me bring my binders, and also the padded compartment I keep my electronics in. The straps and side compartments especially are nice. If I had to change anything it would be to add some padding to the bottom of the bag, as I would be afraid to set my bag down hard if my laptop weren't also in a case. Other than that this bag looks and performs great and I would highly recommend it!
- Was this a gift?: