Legendary whip, now with Pirelli® grip.
The only choice for riders like Danny Davis, Mark Sollors, and Charles Reid, it’s legendary for its aggressive response and stacked tech package. At the top of the list are AutoCANT EST® soles for natural lower body alignment that reduces fatigue and creates a closer feel. Pirelli-rubber treads complete the high-performance feel with Formula One grip.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Imprint™ 4 Liner
- DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- InfiniFIT™ Liner Sole
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole
- AutoCANT Cushioning
- Pirelli® Rubber and Snow Tire Tread Inspired Outsole Design
- Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue
- Seamless Power Spine Backstay
- Total Comfort Construction
- Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed
- ESS Support Shank
- Dual-Density Cushioning
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- * Also Available in Asian Fit
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Burton Ion Snowboard Boot:
After rocking the 2012 Burton SLX I had pressure point issues no placement of banana bars could relieve. I figured the stiffness was to blame. I tried on dozens of pairs including Burton Ambush , Imperial, Driver X Snowboard and DC Judge BOA, DC Travis Rice Status, Vans Aura. After trying on the 2013 SLX and TRice I was resistant to try on the Ion's with a higher stiffness rating than the SLX. Glad I did.
I fell in love instantly on the sales floor and that love grew into a mutual relationship on the hill. With a minor channel tune of my Mission's on my Vapor I had new found confidence heelside over any job or feature. I was carving with crazy conviction levels at high speeds on the fastest Minnesota runs in hard-packed and icy conditions. It reminded me of a that younger, invincible version of myself.
Game changing perfect mix of reaction and stiffness with comfort still prevailing after three sessions over six hours each.
Years riding: 17