Largest volume pack for the deepest, most gear intensive missions. Board carry options cater to sledders and skinners alike; widemouth entry allows for easy gear access in deep snow.
Offering fully padded options to carry your board horizontally or vertically, along with easy access to all your backcountry survival gear, you’re always prepared. External stash pockets all around keep on-trail essentials handy and make it easy to find a pair of liner gloves, tool, or GPS without having to unpack everything. The easy-access roll top main entry and pack compression system combine to keep the entire package as sleek and low-profile as possible.
- Sled-Ready Horizontal Board Carry™
- Vertical Board Carry and Pack Compression System
- Easy Access Internal Shovel Storage Pocket
- Fleece-Lined Goggle / Sound Pocket
- Hydration Compatible
- 420D High-Density Nylon / 420D Mini Ripstop Nylon / 500D Air Textured Nylon
- Dual Foam Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Roll Top Main Entry
- Hidden Stash Pocket on Bottom
- Side-Access Front Pocket
- 3.8 lbs [1.7 kg]
- 37L [22in x 16in x 5in][56cm x 40cm x 13cm]