Metric or imperial, the Burton Restricted Yardstick Jacket doesn’t need a conversion table to excel in all conditions.
The typhoon-capable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L waterproof/breathable fabric and zonal mapped 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation with stink-fighting antimicrobial lining take the funk out of frigid days. The slightly longer, yet tailored Mid Fit picks up where other jackets fall short for style that functions long after the lifts close. Run it top-down with no windsock effect thanks to the stash-away fulltime Contour™ hood while you tuck your hands into the removable Lycra® hand panties for a critical seal against creeping snow.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. Slightly longer and more tailored without being wider for a jacket that functions and looks good on snow and street. PANTS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and streetinfluenced Slim Fit. With a slightly longer inseam, the silhouette is narrower from hip to cuff with slight tailoring at the knee for proper articulation and rider-friendly function.
Yardstick Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Oxford Fabric [Solid Colorways]
- Oxford / Yarn-Dye Twill Fabric [Mini Houndstooth Yarn-Dyed Colorway]
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Body]
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber®
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Heathered Knit Lined Arm Pits
- Heathered Waffle Knit with Printed Taffeta Lining
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Garment-Dye 73% Cotton / 27% Recycled Polyester Twill BIONIC® Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Yarn-Dyed Plaid Fabric [Haggis Plaid Yarn-Dye Colorway]