Tech & Features
Transition through all conditions in this strategically insulated street-meets-snow style.
From triple cork craziness to monstrous methods, multitasking is the essence of Shaun White’s rock-and-roll mantra. Slip into his boys’ White Collection Headliner Jacket and rip Tokyo streets to Tahoe summits with storm-defying DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric. Like Burton’s top-of-the-line jackets, the Headliner tunes your internal climate via mapped Thermacore™ Insulation, alternating enhanced core warmth with streamlined sleeves, hood, and collar for crank-and-yank mobility where it counts.
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Chest and Handwarmer Pockets
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave and Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Big Bang Print and Deep Sea / Hickory Notebook Print Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Maximum warmth powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, down, or PrimaLoft®.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [120G Body / 80 Sleeves, Hood, and Collar]
- Taffeta Lining